logitech dual action ot working ??? RRS feed

• Question

• i had the seven build 7057anda my game pad logitech dual action worked allways perfecty.

now i have updated to winswven 7068 anda im having trouble with that game pad, it doesnt even work.

i wonder why, can you tell me the solution?
    • Moved by Ronnie VernonMVP Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:34 AM Disallowed-Off Topic (From:Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility)
    Sunday, April 5, 2009 7:11 PM

Answers

• Hi Fredmarx,

Please understand that 7057 and 7068 are not Microsoft official public version, they are designed for internal test. We are not support these version except Windows 7 beta.

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 9:43 AM
  • Hi Fredmarx

See the following thread for more detailed information about the leaked versions you are using.

Windows 7 Unauthorized Versions

Thank you for understanding.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, April 8, 2009 12:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Fredmarx,

Please understand that 7057 and 7068 are not Microsoft official public version, they are designed for internal test. We are not support these version except Windows 7 beta.

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 9:43 AM
  • thanks for your reply. but i wonder if tis version, te 7068 is going to have the the support for the drivers that i need to play with logitech dual action game pad.

can you or anybody tell me if that is going to append?

if not im thinking that is best to go back to version 7057...
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 3:51 PM
  • Hi Fredmarx

See the following thread for more detailed information about the leaked versions you are using.

Windows 7 Unauthorized Versions

Thank you for understanding.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, April 8, 2009 12:47 AM