none
THE NEW OUTLOOK EMAIL BETA IS THE WORST & IS NOW BEING FORCED ON US!!! HOW CAN WE SWITCH BACK!!???

Question

• I JUST GOT THE OUTLOOK EMAIL BETA VERSION FORCED UPON ME & IT'S THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!! And changing the few options given in the 'Settings' doesn't help anything!!! EVERYWHERE I GO ONLINE, EVERYONE REALLY HATES THIS BETA VERSION & WANTS TO LEAVE OUTLOOK EMAIL!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT KEEPS THINKING WITH ITS MOST CRAPPY UPDATES TO THINGS THAT WERE FINE & NOT BROKEN! DIDN'T IT LEARN ANYTHINGGG FROM FORCING WINDOWS 10 ONTO PEOPLE?

EVERYTHING LOOKS HORRIBLE & IS MUCH MORE INEFFECTIVE!! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION OF CHOOSING THE EMAIL LAYOUT DENSITY, WHICH IS SO SIMPLE & A SMALL THING TO PROVIDE LIKE THEY USED TO BEFORE THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CHANGE. I HOPE THEY REALIZE THE OUTRAGE & INEFFECTIVENESS OF THEIR NEW TERRIBLE "UPDATES" FOR ONCE BECAUSE THEY'RE LOSING IT.

FOR STARTERS, IS THERE REALLY NO WAY TO SWITCH BACK TO THE CLASSIC VERSION ONCE IT'S FORCED ON US??!!
    IS THERE JUST ANY WAY TO CHANGE THE EMAIL LIST LAYOUT DENSITY TO MAKE THE EMAIL MESSAGE LIST LESS COMPACT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE & LIKE WITH ANY OTHER EMAIL SERVICE THE LEAST??!!
    • Edited by Aso55 Thursday, September 20, 2018 6:39 AM
    Thursday, September 20, 2018 6:38 AM