none
When are you going to ban him?

General discussion

• Hello,

This member (or this one, yes it's the same person) curses all contributors regularly because he has some serious issues with himself and I really mean it the guy is lunatic, we tend to mark posts as offensive but nothing is being done and it's going on for weeks now even though it's been months and months that this user just terrorizing the forum.

The irony is that he tend to take things out of context and tell people to behave when he's so offensive himself, I actually had to write a script to filter his posts.

Each time he gets banned he creates a new account and start over it's not fun to be in these forums anymore just because the moderation is painfully slow, especially in the C# general forum.

So please delete his offensive posts.

P.S. I tried to report him to fissues@microsoft.com but unfortunately nothing was done.

Regards,

Eyal Shilony

• Edited by Eyal Solnik Friday, June 14, 2013 2:52 AM
    • Changed type Eyal Solnik Saturday, June 15, 2013 9:49 AM
    Friday, June 14, 2013 2:37 AM

All replies

• Not sure about that, but I STRONGLY RECOMMAND Microsoft that he should record the IP for each registered user, if that occurs a range of IPs the same or very very similar, we can tell that they are the same people and ban them all-together.——even stop such IPs;)

If you think one reply solves your problem, please mark it as An Answer, if you think someone's reply helps you, please mark it as a Proposed Answer

Help by clicking:
    Click here to donate your rice to the poor
    Click to Donate
    Click to feed Dogs & Cats

Found any spamming-senders? Please report at: Spam Report

Friday, June 14, 2013 2:54 AM
  • To be honest they should at least add an ignore list and a filter to the forums, I mean, there is a need for it, even more, when moderation is slow.

How much can we tolerate? a lot of good members are rarely in the forum either because the amount of spam, uncivil and unprofessional discussions.

Regards,

Eyal Shilony

Friday, June 14, 2013 3:12 AM
  • I once submitted a request that Microsoft should assign MCC members a power management tool to manage the threads and accept the issue problems……but no-one replies……:(

So I hope the thread we're now discussing can raise the sense of Microsoft about that;)

If you think one reply solves your problem, please mark it as An Answer, if you think someone's reply helps you, please mark it as a Proposed Answer

Help by clicking:
    Click here to donate your rice to the poor
    Click to Donate
    Click to feed Dogs & Cats

Found any spamming-senders? Please report at: Spam Report

Friday, June 14, 2013 3:14 AM
  • Yeah, that would be great! :)

Regards,

Eyal Shilony

Friday, June 14, 2013 3:15 AM
  • Well, maybe I'm living in a perfect world but in all seriousness I doubt that an educated guy will behave like that and if we can't have a civil discussion like two adults then the amount of knowledge is insignificant when no one can learn anything from it.

I really don't find anything funny enough to laugh about there, the forums here are not for entertainment, people are spending their time here either to get help or help others not to get bashed by a random person that from the look of it he has a very low self esteem.

Twisting my name and cursing me when he knows nothing about me is insulting and shouldn't be tolerated in these forums.

I don't need to tone anything, I'm not the one that cursing and losing control there so this guy should really get a life and get a grip on himself.

P.S. @מיכאל you are welcomed to make questions there. :)

Regards,

Eyal Shilony

Friday, June 14, 2013 6:24 AM
  • I use the forms linked on this page to request that users be banned:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/5041.how-to-ban-or-report-a-technet-or-msdn-user-account.aspx

I report users if they have no legitimate activity. I link the user activity.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:47 PM
  • Eyal,

Just a post of support mate, well handled.  I don't see any of those types on the SP Forums, but I know who to keep an eye out for, should I eventually try to learn C#

Steven Andrews | SharePoint Professional | http://www.twitter.com/backpackerd00d | https://baron72.wordpress.com/

Friday, June 14, 2013 2:25 PM
  • Thank you guys and thanks to whoever deleted the posts.

Regards,

Eyal Shilony

Friday, June 14, 2013 5:41 PM