none
Get only required folder by specifiying column value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to get specific folders from my sharepoint site whch has clumn value that I mentioned in CAML query but it returns me all items.

query.ViewXml = "<View><Query><where><Eq><FieldRef Name='FileLeafRef'/><Value Type='Text'>"+ "Microstation" + "</Value></Eq></Where></Query></View>";

query.ViewXml = "<View><Query><where><Eq><FieldRef Name='ProductId'/><Value Type='Number'>1000</Value></Eq></Where></Query></View>";

Both are not working, I have created folders using my Content Type.

Any help??

Thanks in Advance.

• Moved by Bob Ding Monday, July 10, 2017 9:24 AM
    Thursday, July 6, 2017 6:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please edit your post and show exactly were you have code to do the operation in question?

Your description really makes me have no way to understand your problem.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 7, 2017 6:23 AM
  • Since CAML is used in SharePoint (not WPF) I would suggest that you ask in the SharePoint forum.

Lloyd Sheen

Friday, July 7, 2017 7:19 PM
  • Hi,

For your question is about SharePoint, I suggest you ask your question at SharePoint forum for better assistance.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?category=sharepoint

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 10, 2017 9:24 AM