showing effects like in Flash for .net, is it possible ? RRS feed

• Question

• The application will be a GUI for a TV program, i know that usually to display broadcast quality, specialized machines are used, but in this case they have a simple PC plugged to a mixer...
    Now the effects will be simple, also i need to remove the mouse from screen. I don't know, can i use game programming in this ? of there is articles, links ...
    I thought about WPF, wish provide little more features related to "presentation", however i didn't read about it before, and unless i am sure that it would help, i will not go into this.
    So basically if someone can guide me to the right me to go, give links... Maybe first put this post in the right forum !

I can give more details about what i need exactly, but basically i want to be able to do simple effects like in PowerPoint, and of course the mouse will be moved out of screen since this will be live on TV

Thanks
    What should i put here?!
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:34 PM

Answers

• Hi There,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the MS Forums,

MSDN > Forums Home > .NET Development

located here:http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/netdevelopment

Have a great day!

Shrikant Maske Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:47 AM