Msn adcenter Keyword approval process is ANNOYING RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am getting more and more frustrated with msn Keyword approval process. It appears that craweller that msn uses to approve keywords is somewhat stupid and often disapproves relevent keywords....Now can anyone from adcenter tell me what they are doing to make the process less painfull... there are loads of smart people in microsoft, so why arent any off them using their grey matter to resolve this issue....

is anyone else getting a headache from msn adcenter or is it just a personal vendetta msn has against me and my campaigns

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:52 AM

All replies

• I have to agree with you....Adcenter is by far the worst PPC service I've ever used. I've imported the exact same campaigns I have running for Adwords and YSM and Adcenter has disapproved 80% of it....it's a joke! Apparently there is 'Gambling content on (my) website'. No there isnt...and my landing pages arent relevent....yeh they are! God knows what the crawler is up to...

If you're listening people behind the scenes of Adcenter....sort it out! You're ***!
    Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:07 AM