none
How do you remove a blog

Question

• I don't see an option to remove a blog from live writer. Even un/re installing didn't do it.
    Monday, December 14, 2009 5:50 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, you can remove blogs through the menu "Tools >> Accounts"
    • Marked as answer by Dan dot Net Monday, December 14, 2009 7:15 PM
    Monday, December 14, 2009 7:04 PM
  • Well that was easy. I'll have to get my eyesight checked. Thanks
    Monday, December 14, 2009 7:16 PM
  • FYI - I cannot delete my blog in WLW using Tools-->Accounts. When I highlight the blog to be deleted, the Delete... button is greyed out. I believe this is because this is my only blog account in WLW and for whatever reason WLW is not designed to run without at least one configured blog account. I tested this by adding a dummy blog profile in WLW and I was able to delete that but not the last blog account. I am running version 14.0.8089.726 of Windows Live Writer.

J
    Friday, February 12, 2010 1:53 AM
  • I you've to have at least one account; it is a blogging program...
    But you can create another account and start over and then go back and delete the older one.
    And again, go back and rename the account to something more suitable.

Hope this helps.

-------------
    Later,
    LEHenryJr.
    Friday, February 12, 2010 2:37 PM
  • I you've to have at least one account; it is a blogging program...
    But you can create another account and start over and then go back and delete the older one.
    And again, go back and rename the account to something more suitable.

Hope this helps.

-------------
    Later,
    LEHenryJr.

True - it is a blogging program but if there is a Tools-->Accounts screen then why display the Delete button at all if you have to have at least one blogging account. Anyways, minor annoyance and as you restated what my workaround is in the meantime, no worries.

J
    Friday, February 12, 2010 3:13 PM