Adding WLOC to another PC? RRS feed

• Question

• HI - i just downloaded windows live one care onto my laptop and had a general question about adding it to another PC ( well 2 more PCs since that is part of the subscription) -- I have not tried the process yet but was wondering if I could do it at any time  before the subscription ends on the laptop or do I have to do it right away? If I wait does the 1 year subscription end a year later from the date of the installations of the other 2 PCs or does it end when I downloaded the first on onto the laptop?

Meaning, I just downloaded a version onto my first PC so the subscription will expire May of 2009 but say I wait till September to download WLOC onto a 2nd PC, will the subscription expire September of 2009 or May of 2009 like the first one does>? ( considering I do not make any of them a hub PC)

Please advise as I cannot find this information anywhere! Thank you so much

Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:41 PM

Answers

• You can add computers to your subscription at any time but waiting to add them does not change the term of your subscription. The One Care subscription is for one year. It begins when you activate the subscription and ends 1 year later.Adding to or removing computers from the subscription does not affect the term so if you add a computer later One Care will show your subscription as being valid until May 2009.

Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:54 PM