new xbox live is a joke RRS feed

• General discussion

• after watching the previews of the update for xbox live coming nov 19,i must say,they dont get it.if i wanted to make a stupid avatar(stolen from nintendo)then id buy a wii.if sony can have free online services for all its users and an internet browser,then xbox is just 2nd tier.iv been a member since day one,and im just disapointed at microsoft.get with the program.the only thing saving you is ur exclusives like halo.without those,ur a substandard system.stop being so greedy and think about who keeps all of you guys working,US

the xbox live community
    • Moved by Bill.Wang Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:56 AM This question is for Xbox topic. (Moved from Visual Studio Team System - Testing to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Matt

I'm sorry for the frustration you feel. Since this forum is for Visual Studio testing topics. So I'm move this thread to Off Topic. We have Xbox forums. You can contact them and hope they can help you.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:54 AM