Stalked by David Wolters MS emplotee RRS feed

• Question

• I have 4 accounts with my profile blocked by Waved Wolters a community moderator . Foe no reason this man has a personal grudge against me . I have an emails  from his supervisor saying this . I have ben waiting for 3 months for someone to deal with this guy . I cannot try Windows 10 because I cannot get feedback or ask any question or get others opinions on this new OS . I have emails from David Wolters showing he has intent and has stalked me to block all my profiles . Is this how Microsoft works by having employees  treat the public like this . I have printed and saved all messages from David Wolters even from his supervisor with conferms David Wolters has a person grudge against me and have used Microsoft as a tool to harass me in 4 or my email accounts . So is anyone going to help me or just let him keep what he is doing till I am forced to call his local police to file a stalking complaint and harassment complaint . Then the media will take it and Microsoft will suffer . The choice if your to help and do the right thing or ignore me and drive me to file criminal charges .
    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 2:54 PM

Answers

• You have given us nothing to go on. I would email fissues (at) microsoft (dot) com. Rather than threaten action, ask for someone to look into the activity of Wolters in your threads. Give your 4 account names so the activity can be investigated.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, March 5, 2015 7:53 PM

All replies

• You have given us nothing to go on. I would email fissues (at) microsoft (dot) com. Rather than threaten action, ask for someone to look into the activity of Wolters in your threads. Give your 4 account names so the activity can be investigated.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, March 5, 2015 7:53 PM
  • I have given you enough . My accounts are blocked you need to have them unblocked or is that to hard  to understand . If you want all the emails and messages then I will have to have your information before I can continue .
    Monday, April 6, 2015 4:02 PM
  • I have given you enough . My accounts are blocked you need to have them unblocked or is that to hard  to understand . If you want all the emails and messages then I will have to have your information before I can continue .

Please read the response above. There is a contact address there and you must follow up with them.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,225+ strong and growing)

Monday, April 6, 2015 4:17 PM