Purchased elearning courses have never been available and have not received requested refund RRS feed

• General discussion

• I purchased 3 elearning courses on May 19th to help me prepare for college classes in the fall.  Of course, they are not available right away so I waited a couple of days before trying to take the courses.  When I did try the courses I logged in but the courses were not in my account and under transactions there were no transactions.  So I checked my credit card and the charges had been applied to my credit card.  So I waited a few more days and tried again.  No courses.  I waited until 6/3 and tried again.  No courses.  So I called technical support and talked to someone there who said there was a record that I purchased the courses and they did not know why the courses would not show in my account or why the transactions would not show in my account.  They said they would look into it.  On 6/13 I tried again and no courses.  So I called technical support again and they said they were still working on it.  I asked for a refund.  I was told I would get a call in 3 days giving me the status of the refund.  I did not get the call.  I called today, 6/25, and was told that my refund had not yet been approved.  I asked to speak with a supervisor or someone who could handle my escalating complaint and was told that there was no one to speak with about this.  I was advised that I could go to support.msn.com to leave feedback.  There  is no option there for leaving feedback about elearning.

I have disputed the charges with my credit card company.  I will not purchase elearning through microsoft again since this has been a fruitless and frustrating experience.  Too bad, too, because elearning is very convenient for me.  I have colleagues who were hoping to hear of my experience before they tried an elearning course.  Needless to say, I have nothing good to report to them.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:38 PM

All replies

• Can you please email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com so that I can help you?

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:05 PM