none
wpr tracelogging RRS feed

• Question

• Hi fellows

Anyone experienced with TraceLoggingWrite macro usage  ?

i use the example on url : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dn904627(v=vs.85).aspx

the is there but no fields are displayed , also user is unknown. 

I wonder is it intrinsic bug in the macro or xml script . Or somehow I  misuse the program  (using cpp  v.s. 2017)

THANK YOU 

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Monday, November 20, 2017 9:01 AM
    Monday, November 13, 2017 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

How did you write your code ?

Here is the sample on GitHub which you could download and run it.

And it also lists the system requirements you could see it on page below:

https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples/tree/master/Samples/Logging

Btw, this forum is for Visual Studio IDE tool issues, and your question seem more related to C++ developing, and there Visual C++ on MSDN might be another better place where you can get more professional advice on this.Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:33 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Fletch Zhou Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:46 AM
    Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:33 AM
  • Thanks Fletcher

We tried the above logging trace.  it is faulty - Thanks  anyway

Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:30 PM
  • Thanks for your kind understandings.

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Friday, November 17, 2017 7:28 AM
    Friday, November 17, 2017 7:28 AM