Genuine MS Office software RRS feed

• Question

•  I used my copy of Office for more than 1.5 years. Three weeks ago my computer was infected with a virus, and now MS tells me my Office isn't genuine? What can I do? I lost my job in July and really can't afford to spend another $149.00
    • Changed type Carey FrischMVP Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:33 AM Comment is a Question
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:34 AM Moved to proper forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:13 AM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 15, 2010 10:31 PM
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:34 AM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 15, 2010 10:31 PM
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:34 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Monday, November 15, 2010 10:31 PM