none
Error while connecting to SQL server instead of creating database locally for wingytip toys application RRS feed

• Question

• Please help me on this issue.
    I am trying to connect to the server instead of creating the database locally please look into the below connectionString. when i run the application it is giving below error

Server Error in '/' Application.

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. 
      Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

<connectionStrings>
        <!--<add name="DefaultConnection" connectionString="Data Source=(LocalDb)\v11.0;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\aspnet-WingytipToys-20170306065328.mdf;Initial Catalog=aspnet-WingytipToys-20170306065328;Integrated Security=True"
          providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />-->

<!--AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\aspnet-WingytipToys-20170306065328.mdf-->

<add name="WingyTipToys" connectionString="Data Source=142.201.56.198;Initial Catalog=WingytipToys;Integrated Security=True;User ID=sa; Password=pwd123" 
             providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
      </connectionStrings>
    Friday, May 19, 2017 6:50 AM

Answers