streets and trips view RRS feed

• Question

• Since updating to Windows 10 (parallels Mac) I now have S&T but everything is tiny, i.e. pushpins, text etc. What can I do to get it back to normal size. I have tried all conventional ways. Please help
    Sunday, January 8, 2017 12:58 AM

All replies

• MS please help !!! I have same issue.
    Friday, January 20, 2017 12:43 AM
  • If I understand you correctly,

• Go to top toolbar
    • click on view
    • Get a drop down menu, scroll down to toolbars
    • Get another drop down menu
    • Scroll down to large buttons

Let me know if this works, if not, I'll look elsewhere.  Also  S&T gps puck is not compatible with the latest version 16 update.  Another gps puck will work, available from Amazon.  The name escapes me but can look it up if you need for your vehicle.

Roger

Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:22 AM
  • If I understand you correctly,

• Go to top toolbar
    • click on view
    • Get a drop down menu, scroll down to toolbars
    • Get another drop down menu
    • Scroll down to large buttons

Let me know if this works, if not, I'll look elsewhere.  Also  S&T gps puck is not compatible with the latest version 16 update.  Another gps puck will work, available from Amazon.  The name escapes me but can look it up if you need for your vehicle.

Roger

Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:22 AM
  • Thank you fro your respond. That is not working for me.

It looks like my PC for some reason not friendly with S&T . I just got new PC with Windows 10 and here we go.

Any advise would be really appreciated.   

Sunday, January 29, 2017 3:24 AM
  • I dunno what is up with that ??? Im not using GPS!!! My pushpins are way to small too see them when I open my S&T files. looks like PC screen settings not realizing S&T when all another programs are happy.

Thank you

Sunday, January 29, 2017 3:46 AM
  • I have the same problem...new computer and windows 10.  better graphics card though, this might be the issue?? everything is tiny teensy tiny
    Saturday, April 1, 2017 3:06 AM
  • large button selection makes everything in my information window of my pushpins HUGE!!
    Saturday, April 1, 2017 3:07 AM