Automated Planning (Migrated from community.research.microsoft.com) RRS feed

• Question

• vinay.namdeo posted on 03-25-2009 1:04 AM

Hi friends

Can we use infer.NET for automated planning like applications.

Thanks

Friday, June 3, 2011 4:49 PM

Answers

• vinay.namdeo replied on 03-31-2009 9:49 AM

Dear John

Thanks for replay, i want to develope an application that will generate 5 to 10 alternate plans for house according input needs. like Kitchen, Bedroom and otherparts of house.it requires AI application or Expert systerm that will generate results according to Knowlldage base and change knowladgae base accordingaly.  position of each element of house should change in alternate plans. plan should generate according architectural knowledge base.

my question is, can we use infer.NET for this applciation.

Thanks

All replies

• jwinn replied on 03-30-2009 6:06 AM

It's not clear exactly what you mean by automated planning, can you give a more detailed example of what you have in mind?

Thanks, John W.

• vinay.namdeo replied on 03-31-2009 9:49 AM

Dear John

Thanks for replay, i want to develope an application that will generate 5 to 10 alternate plans for house according input needs. like Kitchen, Bedroom and otherparts of house.it requires AI application or Expert systerm that will generate results according to Knowlldage base and change knowladgae base accordingaly.  position of each element of house should change in alternate plans. plan should generate according architectural knowledge base.

my question is, can we use infer.NET for this applciation.

Thanks