Does Microsoft offer partial marks? RRS feed

• Question

• Will microsoft give partial marks on choose all applicable or simulation questions?

What if you miss 1 step in a sim, do you get a 0???

thanks
    ON TRACK FOR MCSE 2003
    Friday, May 23, 2008 7:25 PM

Answers

• Hello.

As far as I know Microsoft has not revealed how they give out points on the simulators. I discussed this with someone from the Microsoft Learning Centre and even she did not know for sure, but could only guess based on experience.

It seems they do give partial scores if you get parts of the answer/solution correct.

This is however not confirmed, and there is nowhere to get a 100% answer, as far as I am aware.

Hope this helped a little.

~ Axel Aubert
    • Marked as answer by .revEditor Friday, June 20, 2008 11:18 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2008 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

same question here.
    Are there any resources which specifies the points you get for partial answered questions?

Thanks - robert.
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:12 AM
  • Hello.

As far as I know Microsoft has not revealed how they give out points on the simulators. I discussed this with someone from the Microsoft Learning Centre and even she did not know for sure, but could only guess based on experience.

It seems they do give partial scores if you get parts of the answer/solution correct.

This is however not confirmed, and there is nowhere to get a 100% answer, as far as I am aware.

Hope this helped a little.

~ Axel Aubert
    • Marked as answer by .revEditor Friday, June 20, 2008 11:18 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2008 8:29 AM