"Sample images" for Windows Live Photo Gallery Plug-ins? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, is there a way to preview the different Photo Gallery Plug-ins with out having to download/install the program? When I clicked down the list of those tools to see how they looked etc. on AutoCollage I clicked the Download now link. It brought me to a page that had "Sample images" clearly visible so I clicked through those. Then went back to the list of tools and clicked on Image Composite Editor. I don't see the "Sample images" option available.. So I clicked on that Download link and it went right into the RUN / SAVE/ CANCEL options. No sample images to preview before loading another 2.17 MB onto my PC. Then if I wont like that program, would have to go through the Uninstalling process. I don't have that kind of time to waste on something that I have no clue if its anything close to something I'd like.

If the "Sample images" is available on one of MS Photo Gallery Plug-ins tools, wouldn't it make more sense to have the most user friendly, uniform, lemans terms to make it attractive to the searcher?

Or did I miss something? Please advise. Looking forward to hearing your response.. Thanks in advance, Slowbutsure :~)

Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:53 AM