How do I send an email to responsible contact? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I get an error 800404cc

My goal is to associate an Customer (1 person) to receive emails for specific case.  SO that

For account A

contact 1 can receive emails for case 1, 2,3 and

contact 2 can recevie emails for 4,5,6

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:42 PM

Answers

•  

Please clarify.  Are you saying that you want to set up a restriction so that contact 2 cannot receive emails for cases 1,2,and 3?  Not sure how that can be done, as a user can send an email to anyone and can set it regarding any case.

Or are you saying that you want to associate a specific customer with a specific case?  You could do another relationship between case and contact and call it something like email contact, then you could trigger workflows to email this specific person when the case is updated.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:03 AM

All replies

•  

Please clarify.  Are you saying that you want to set up a restriction so that contact 2 cannot receive emails for cases 1,2,and 3?  Not sure how that can be done, as a user can send an email to anyone and can set it regarding any case.

Or are you saying that you want to associate a specific customer with a specific case?  You could do another relationship between case and contact and call it something like email contact, then you could trigger workflows to email this specific person when the case is updated.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:03 AM
  •  

through workflow assembly you can achieve this.

Regards,

Imran

Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:49 AM