Asus F1A75-I DELUXE drivers RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having trouble with USB 3.0, bluetooth, and audio drivers for my Asus F1A75-I Deluxe board and WHS 2011.  Asus is telling me there are no supported drivers.  Any ideas on getting these devices to function would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 9:27 PM

All replies

• I assume that you have tried Windows 7 64-bit drivers without success? Also try Windows Server 2008 Release 2 64-bit drivers.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 9:49 PM
  • Thank you Phil.  I've tried both.  I've tried to inspect the chip on the board for a manufacturer to see if I could go directly to them for drivers for the USB and BT but cannot see any distinct markings.  Thank you again for your reply!
    Friday, January 6, 2012 6:23 PM
  • Did the drivers you tried install and then not work or did the installer not run? If the latter, try unpacking them and pointing Device Manager to the appropriate .inf file in the unpacked folder.
    Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Friday, January 6, 2012 8:02 PM