Suggestions for improvments RRS feed

• General discussion

• Just to make suggestions on some of the problems we find, and how to improve crm.
    Wednesday, December 8, 2010 4:33 PM

All replies

• For Starters, There needs to be away to place attachments in anouncments!!!
    Wednesday, December 8, 2010 4:34 PM
  • Hello Jesse, welcome to the CRM forum. Rather than post your suggestions on this forum (where, unfortunately, the CRM developers at Microsoft don't hang out), you are better off making a suggestion the Microsoft Connect site (where the CRM developers at Microsoft do hang out, and they give you feedback on your idea). Check it out at: https://connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssuggestions.

And remember, CRM 2011 is just around the corner so there are 500 new features coming soon (most of which were based on feedback submitted through Connect). You suggestions might not make it into CRM 2011, but perhaps into the next version.

With regards to attachments in announcements, I've always found that it's better to publish my file on an intranet or internet webpage and publish a link in the announcement. No point clogging up the CRM database with files -- that's what a content management system is for ; )

Regards, Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 6:54 PM