Not showing in search question again!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Ok...First off...I have posted here before about this and didn't get a response from any of the moderators.

I have done gobs and gobs of SEO work on my site and have amazing results in other search engines. My site is www.accuracyinspections.com and it is for a home inspection company with highly relavent content to my key search terms. I have valid META Tags in my header, don't do keyword stuffing, have hundreds of backlinks relavent to the content on my site, and don't subscribe to link farms. I have submitted my site URL to MSN and have done the META Tag and the XML validation. I have a sitemap.xml file installed in my root directory. I have manually pinged my  site through the MSN webmaster tools several times. I also have a valid robots.txt file in place in my root directory. My site is written in Transitional XHTML and it shows no major errors in the coding. The only errors that are showing up are attribute errors such as border thickness values for pictures and minor things like that. That is the reason I wrote it in Transitional XHTML and not Strict XHTML.

My site shows that it was last crawled by MSN Live Search on December 10th, 2007. It also crawled my HTML sitemap on December 4th, 2007. It says there are 3 pages indexed, but those are the only 2 listed in my Top 5 Pages. It is also showing that my site and pages are not blocked.

When you do a search for my company name of Accuracy Assured Home Inspections or do a direct search for my URL, my actual URL does not show up anywhere. Only some of the backlinks I have set up show in the results.

Now...

Will someone please tell me when MSN is going to admit there is a major major problem with their robots and their indexing procedures? I have done everything right according to previous responses to other people experiencing the same situation. All I have noticed is the same canned response over and over again and to visit the same vague FAQ page about MSN's policie for website content.

I am PAYING for Microsoft adCenter and had to wait over 2 months to get a confirmation letter for my Business Listing!!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 2:14 AM

Answers

• I believe they are working on the crawling and indexing issue. All we can do is sit tight.

Fish Texas

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 10:58 AM

All replies

• I believe they are working on the crawling and indexing issue. All we can do is sit tight.

Fish Texas

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 10:58 AM
  • Fish, I hope they're really working on it.   That's all they ever needed to say.   Sending 99% of us chasing our tails chasing index ghosts wasn't good. 

If all of our posts here helped to point out the problem that's great in the long run.  That's all we can ask.  I'm interested to see if MSN will index our promo blog with the same name.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 12:34 PM