How to buy autocallage 2008 in the UK RRS feed

• Question

• How do I buy autocollage 2008 in the UK as the item is not listed in the UK store?
    Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:55 PM

All replies

• I'd like to know this too, US Store live chat said to try other retailers but no one seems to have it. Perhaps someone in the US could buy it for us and sell us the key?
    Sunday, December 2, 2012 3:29 PM
  • I too would like an answer to this one. perhaps they dont like us in the uk
    Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:49 PM
  • I too would like an answer to this one. perhaps they dont like us in the uk

I guess this was a difficult question, since you didn't get an answer. ( for one brief second in Google when I saw your question, I thought I'd found an answer :(
    Monday, December 10, 2012 10:36 PM
  • I've tried to buy this today without success!  Did you ever resolve the situation?
    Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:35 PM
  •   I've been trying to buy since last year since I changed computers and found it wouldn't transfer. I originally purchased mine from Europe,but cannot even do that now.Come on Microsoft help us spend our money
    Monday, February 4, 2013 11:27 AM
  • If you have a friend in US or Australia who can purchase it for you using your Microsoft account. The product code will be e-mailed to you to register.

Here is link for trial version and US/Australia websites:

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/cambridge/projects/autocollage/Download.aspx

It is up to you how you reimburse your contact it works out at about £14 using Paypal.

Saturday, February 9, 2013 11:55 AM