Availability accelerators for 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I find the announcement everywhere but no link to download them. I would like to try out the "Event Management" accelerator. Any URL where I can find the bits?

Friday, September 26, 2008 7:48 AM

Answers

• It's not available yet, hopefully coming soon.

Jim

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:54 AM

All replies

• It's not available yet, hopefully coming soon.

Jim

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:54 AM
  • Is there a way to get my hands on the bits today, just to try them out?

Is there any demo (video) available where someone is showing the features?

I need this info for a current project to decide whether it's worth waiting ...

TIA

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:44 AM
  • Yes. I have been trying to get my hands on something other than the announcements, but am not having any success.

Does anyone have anything?

Thursday, October 9, 2008 11:51 PM
  • there are a couple of live meetings coming up for partners, one is a sales overview, the other deep technical.  are you a partner?  I suggest getting with your account manager to get an invite.  the calls are on Oct 20/21.  I also know that there are white papers in the works for most/all of the accelorators.

Friday, October 10, 2008 4:13 AM
  • Actually we are an ISV. I have asked our PAM to see if he knows anything. But any info would be good at this stage.

And any info on these 'live meetings' would be a huge help too.

Friday, October 10, 2008 5:52 AM
  • drop me an email and i will share with you some more details for you to pass along to your PAM to make sure you get an invite.

Friday, October 10, 2008 1:40 PM
  • I've been hounding our PAM for a few days, and he has found the event and sent me through the invite....

Monday, October 13, 2008 5:28 AM
  • awesome!

Monday, October 13, 2008 12:23 PM
  • If your a USA CRM ISV please contact me at jodonnelATMicrosoftDOTcom

Monday, October 13, 2008 7:36 PM
  •  jodonnell wrote:
    If your a USA CRM ISV please contact me at jodonnelATMicrosoftDOTcom

And what if you are not a USA ISV? We have an office over in Florida, but are based in Aus.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:12 AM
  • I attended the live meetings and am looking to download the bits. I can't find them anywhere, they were supposed to be released the week of the meetings, October 20. Can anyone point me to a download site? Thanks!

Ken

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:18 PM
  • they are in PartnerSource or CustomerSource, depends on your company's role.

In PartnerSource, select CRM from the solutions on the left nav and there is a box left side of the page, about halfway down the page that takes you to accelerators.

Thursday, November 6, 2008 4:22 AM
  • you can also download them from

http://www.codeplex.com/crmaccelerators

Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:37 AM
  • On the Partner Source website, there are only 2 accelerators - Notifications and Extended Sales Forecasting.

But from the codeplex website, there is the Notifications, Extended Sales Forecasting and Event Management.

Where are the rest of them?

Friday, November 7, 2008 5:20 AM
  • they are trickling out..is there a specific one you are looking for?

Friday, November 7, 2008 5:33 AM