none
exam result RRS feed

• Question

• I passed 70-536 exam about 40 days ago but I haven't received any email containing my MCP ID and Access Code.

please tell me what I should do. should I go after it anywhere?or do anything to get it?

Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

congratulation to your passed exam.

In germany it was only a question of about 2 days so I would ask the regional service center.

At least I got a printout from my exams and that tell:

When will I see my exam results?
    Please note that it can take up to seven business days for passing results to be displayed on your Microsoft transcript. If you do not receive this e-mail within seven days, please contact a Regional Service Center (htt://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.mspx) for assistance; you will need this score report for verification.

(So  the first page shows candidate id, site number and registration and I think all these values are required.)

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Marked as answer by anoushiravan Friday, August 27, 2010 5:58 PM
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:59 PM
    Answerer
  • You should have the email already! As I said: it just took about 2 days for me only so far. And microsoft says that it can take up to 7 business days. So you should really got to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.mspx and contact the Regional Service Center near your location.

If I remember right, you get some kind of ID that you can use to attach that certification with your windows live account. And then you can log on to the MCP site. (Maybe I remember wrong. But I think I had to do something like that after my first exam ...)

But I think that you should not wait any longer. 40 days is much much more than it should take so you can be sure, that something went wrong (e.g. Spam filter or something like that?)

With kind regards,

Konrad

PS: And it does not matter if it is your first exam or not. The printout is always the same and it always tells something about 7 days. But you should have the printout of 2 pages, too! So you should find the quote that I did on the 2nd page, too!

Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:17 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

congratulation to your passed exam.

In germany it was only a question of about 2 days so I would ask the regional service center.

At least I got a printout from my exams and that tell:

When will I see my exam results?
    Please note that it can take up to seven business days for passing results to be displayed on your Microsoft transcript. If you do not receive this e-mail within seven days, please contact a Regional Service Center (htt://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.mspx) for assistance; you will need this score report for verification.

(So  the first page shows candidate id, site number and registration and I think all these values are required.)

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:59 PM
    Answerer
  • thank you Konard.

I'm sorry that I didn't mention that it is my first exam.

does it take longer then?

Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:24 PM
  • You should have the email already! As I said: it just took about 2 days for me only so far. And microsoft says that it can take up to 7 business days. So you should really got to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.mspx and contact the Regional Service Center near your location.

If I remember right, you get some kind of ID that you can use to attach that certification with your windows live account. And then you can log on to the MCP site. (Maybe I remember wrong. But I think I had to do something like that after my first exam ...)

But I think that you should not wait any longer. 40 days is much much more than it should take so you can be sure, that something went wrong (e.g. Spam filter or something like that?)

With kind regards,

Konrad

PS: And it does not matter if it is your first exam or not. The printout is always the same and it always tells something about 7 days. But you should have the printout of 2 pages, too! So you should find the quote that I did on the 2nd page, too!

Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:17 PM
    Answerer