none
Can't edit post a 3rd time. RRS feed

• Question

• This has been happenning for some time, but I have a few more concrete details.

First, I am using Win XP SP3 with IE8.

Second, I now know that I cannot edit a post for a 3rd time without logging out closing the browser and then finding my way back in again.

Third: When I edit the first time I have no problem; the presentation allows me to place the cursor and edit the text. However the next time I try to edit, I get HTML. I can still place the cursor and delete and add text, but that happens inside the HTML. The third time, I see HTML and the constructs of the frame and buttions inside the normal frame of the post. I cannot place the cursor; clicking somewhere selects a component - usuallt the frame iof the text insde the normal editing frame. The selection is a "bolded" frame with handles at the corners and sides. This happens again thereafter. The sequence can be prepoduced reliably, and will not stop until I at least close the browser tab.

Monday, February 28, 2011 5:44 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are working on this and we will reply you with the update.

Have a great day!

Shrikant Maske, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 12:13 AM
  • This is a long standing bug we have in the queue to fix soon. Thanks
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:13 AM
    Answerer