How to pull out Expended Local Admin?? RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I'm new to C# and asp.net. I manage over 300 servers in our environment. I need to determine the Local Expended Local Admins based on the application installed in the server (Linux and Windows environment)using asp.net with c#. Can any one here give me some suggestion to me  and provide some information to pull out the Expended Local Admin.
    • Moved by Harry Zhu Monday, July 13, 2009 9:30 AM (From:Visual C# Language)
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 2:45 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I recommend you create a new thread at
    http://forums.asp.net/93.aspx .  That is the Active Directory forum queue in ASP.NET Forums.   You will get better and quicker responses from the experts there.

Best regards,
    Harry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by kjleong Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:09 AM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 6:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What do you mean by Expended Local Admin?
    Is it relating to sharepoint?

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 4:06 AM
  • sorry for  less information.......
    Expended Local Admin means members in active directory of the server.
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:58 AM
  • Hello,

I recommend you create a new thread at
    http://forums.asp.net/93.aspx .  That is the Active Directory forum queue in ASP.NET Forums.   You will get better and quicker responses from the experts there.

Best regards,
    Harry

• Marked as answer by kjleong Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:09 AM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 6:25 AM