none
I'm not able to access my forum threads

Answers

• Possibly you have not added any forums to your "My Forums" list. This article explains the new procedure to add (and remove) forums to your personal list:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18476.msdntechnet-forums-how-to-addremove-forums-from-my-forums-list.aspx

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by Belloc Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:04 PM
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:46 PM
  • Maybe my interpretation of what "My forum threads" should do is wrong. I was expecting that this would show the threads I participated in a specific forum. But that seems to be wrong. "My forum threads" appears to show all the threads in the forums that I included in "My forums". If this is what it was supposed to do, then I'm getting the correct results. Thanks.
    You can use "My Threads" to get something close to that.  It is all the threads that you have posted in across all forums.
    • Marked as answer by Belloc Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:03 PM
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:33 PM

All replies

• Possibly you have not added any forums to your "My Forums" list. This article explains the new procedure to add (and remove) forums to your personal list:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18476.msdntechnet-forums-how-to-addremove-forums-from-my-forums-list.aspx

• Marked as answer by Belloc Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:04 PM
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:46 PM
  • I included two forums on my forum list, but when I click on "My forum threads" nothing happens.
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:04 PM
  • Odd, it appears to be working for me at least.

Don't retire TechNet!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:10 PM
  • Maybe my interpretation of what "My forum threads" should do is wrong. I was expecting that this would show the threads I participated in a specific forum. But that seems to be wrong. "My forum threads" appears to show all the threads in the forums that I included in "My forums". If this is what it was supposed to do, then I'm getting the correct results. Thanks.
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:28 PM
  • Works for me as well. All of my forums are TechNet. I assume a mix of TechNet and MSDN would be OK. What forums are in your list.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:30 PM
    You can use "My Threads" to get something close to that.  It is all the threads that you have posted in across all forums.
    • Marked as answer by Belloc Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:03 PM
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:33 PM