CRM blew up again RRS feed

• Question

• Our CRM server crashed hard in December and I was forced to rebuild it on new hardware. The installation procedure ran into many difficulties and I spent a week on the phone back and forth with Microsoft getting it running. We're a Microsoft Action Pack partner, but we ended up downloading a newer version of CRM to install than the one we had used previously. Well the dumb thing "timed out" and now says that our trial period is over, when we most certainly used the installation code for the NON-trial version that we obtained through our Action Pack. CRM has now been down for 3 days without Microsoft responding to my request for help, and my boss and the sales force are locked out of their customer information.

One good thing about our installation is that we're using a different server for running MS SQL 2008, which means our CRM data is not on the same server which houses the CRM application. So theoretically, I could wipe out the server and rebuild it again if I have to. But I'm hoping to avoid that process which is lengthy and runs a certain amount of risk. Is there any place where I can go into the CRM server and re-enter our Action Pack code to fix the time out issue?

Friday, February 25, 2011 2:51 PM

Answers

All replies