CMD RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All
    I want a code use in Visual Studio 2012.
    I Want use cmd commands in Visual studio 2012 for example i have this code in a batch file
    -------------------------------------------------
    @echo Hello There
    @control intl.cpl,, /f:"change.xml"
    @start /wait setup.exe /p /g /a
    -------------------------------------------------
    this batch file is in folder that setup.exe in there and that folder is on cd or flash drive
    i want to make a GUI project that run on all computer that not have any .NET or any ...
    i want a exe file like an autorun or just like Driver Pack Soulotion.
    i google it but nothing found..:-(
    HOW TO USE CMD COMMANDS IN VISUAL STUDIO 2012(WITH Relative addressing)???
    HOW TO BUILD A PROJECT THAT RUN WITH OUT ANY THING NEED(.NET OR ANY THING...)???

Sorry my english bad...:(

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:23 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Since your issue is related to project development and running, I suggest you consult your issue on Visual Studio Language forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguages for better response.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:10 PM
    Thursday, October 3, 2013 6:20 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Since your issue is related to project development and running, I suggest you consult your issue on Visual Studio Language forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguages for better response.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:10 PM
    Thursday, October 3, 2013 6:20 AM
  • alright, then how to build a windows form application for hacking wi-fi network keys? you have any idea where we can find the source code for that? the picture viewer from Mik Alberts was very educative but this will be useful, I've got visual studio, I'll build it myself to some point but I'm asking for your help now.
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:09 PM