Ranking and selecting photos RRS feed

• Question

• I loved the trial version and purchased the available version of collage.  I liked it better than adobe.  I find that with the purchased version, I cannot figure out how to select and grade my photos.
    Sunday, September 4, 2011 2:03 AM

Answers

• Hi, Do as described above, wait until all pics loaded then left click the desired pic, the autorank feature will then appear on top left, left click it and it should scroll down to your desired effect. Good Luck. John.
    Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:52 PM

All replies

• Select your photos, then

on the right side select OPTIONS, then

select INPUT and check DISPLAY RANKING and  ALLOW MANUAL RANKING, this is a good time to click 'using ranking information' as it explains the ranking system. I do like the collage program but feel that there could be more manual selections. Perhaps They are working on it, I hope so.

Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:06 PM
  • I did exactly as you recommended 1old photographer, and it still does not work.  Even when you select the options you cannot do anything with it!

Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:28 PM
  • Hi, Do as described above, wait until all pics loaded then left click the desired pic, the autorank feature will then appear on top left, left click it and it should scroll down to your desired effect. Good Luck. John.
    Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:52 PM