What is DAT6891?? and where can I download?? RRS feed

• Question

• I have existing DAT6890 in my PC and where to download DAT6891 update??? please help
    • Moved by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:46 AM Not a training and certification question (From:Training and Certification)
    Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:10 AM

Answers

• A web search for DAT6890 reveals it to be a file for McAfee Virus Scan. This would mean that it bears no relation to "Training and Certification", which is the subject of this forum. I suggest that you contact your McAffee support (the contact details should have been provided when you bought your antivirus).

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:16 PM
    Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:53 AM

All replies

• A web search for DAT6890 reveals it to be a file for McAfee Virus Scan. This would mean that it bears no relation to "Training and Certification", which is the subject of this forum. I suggest that you contact your McAffee support (the contact details should have been provided when you bought your antivirus).

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:16 PM
    Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:53 AM
  • Thanks for posting on the MSDN forums.

This is a Microsoft Training and Certification forum and unfortunately it does not deal with issues raised in your question.  Given this, your question will be moved to the Off-topic forum.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:45 AM