Help with Flash not working after having no flash problems since I have had Vista and unable to update or back up and restore RRS feed

• Question

• I have had Windows Vista 32 bit OS with 512 RAM for over 2 years and suddenly my flash has stopped working and I am unable to visit sites which require flash (almost all sites require flash now) nor can I play games because they all naturally require flash. I have made NO changes to my computer except for a Windows Steady State Download. I have been to the the Adobe site so many times I could not even estimate how much time I have spent there and I have played tag with Microsoft, Adobe, Windows, and pc manufacturer because one blames the other and the forums that Microsoft has I cannot understand "Computer Talk"...I am a part time model and a full time Registered Surgical Nurse, with a very sick parent, and a neice and nephew in my care so I do not have a lot of time to spend trying to deal with all of these computer issues. Everytime I conttact microsoft I only get a link to click on that redirects me to a page that helps me in no way what so ever...I cannot do updates, back up and restore, my flash has just stopped working in the last 5 to 6 days with no changes I have made to my pc with the only exception of downloading the Windows Steady State and have installed and reinstalled Flash again and again but it does not show up on programs on the Control Panel. I am begging someone for help PLEASE...I hope I get a reply to this soon, I am BEGGING!!!!
    Shayden V. Halen
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:04 AM

Answers

• Hello Shayden77,

Unfortunatly, the issues you describe are outside my area of knowledge. I highly recommend going to the Vista Answers forum at http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsvista/ there are forums that specialize in the support of all the different parts of Vista and if you can't decide which forum best fits your issue, you  can post your issue in the "Vista Assistant" forum and they can point you in the right direction.

I know it's a hassle, but the first part of fixing a computer issue is getting the proper help from the people trained in the area your issue is occuring.

Very sorry I couldn't be more help and good luck,
    Darin MS 
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:56 PM