.net 1.1 web application renders pages different on identical machines RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

What I am investigating has got me stumped as is a turning out to be quite an interesting problem.  A .net 1.1 web application that has been running steady the last 5 or so years on IE6 and IE7 all of a sudden does not redender the pages properly on IE7 for me (one of the developers).  I am now the second person to experience this in our team where the other members have no issues displaying the web application on IE7.  Our development environments are iMacs with VMWare Fusion Windows XP images. 

So the Scenario:
    2 Machines, same XP SP3, same IE7 versions (settings are all default), latest Windows Updates, and both display our pages different (one works as before and the other, the positioning is all out of line).

If anyone has any ideas, I will promptly implement and if any one would requires additional information, just request.

Thank you in advance.

• Moved by eryang Monday, November 16, 2009 3:04 AM (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Friday, November 13, 2009 3:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,
    Thanks for your post, but it is tend to get quicker and better response/support in http://forums.asp.net where asp experts live in.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Please remember to mark helpful replies as answers and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by cMehagan Monday, November 16, 2009 2:56 PM
    Monday, November 16, 2009 3:03 AM