Time Sync RRS feed

• Question

• I tried the MS Diagnostic, and it still says that I can not validate because my time and date are off. I tried to auto sync, and it says that it cannot connect because my time and date are off. Now what?
    Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:33 PM

Answers

• Ascended_SuperSaiyan,

I'm sorry that you are having that problem. I don't want to sound the same, but did support ask you to do, and what was thier conclusion? did they give you a service ID?

Thanks,

-Derrick

Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:36 PM

All replies

•  MLParco wrote:
    I tried the MS Diagnostic, and it still says that I can not validate because my time and date are off. I tried to auto sync, and it says that it cannot connect because my time and date are off. Now what?

I have the same problem and the Customer Service people only managed to completely upset me.  They keep asking the same questions even after you answer them.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:44 PM
  • Did you ever manage to resolve the issue? and if so, how?
    Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:53 PM
  • The problem still exists.  I have not tried anything on my end as of yet.  I was thinking about changing the battery or just format the hard drive and put Vista Beta 2 on it.
    Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:59 PM
  • Ascended_SuperSaiyan,

I'm sorry that you are having that problem. I don't want to sound the same, but did support ask you to do, and what was thier conclusion? did they give you a service ID?

Thanks,

-Derrick

Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:36 PM
  • I just exchange my laptop for a new one. Not even HP, through remote access could repair this problem.
    Sunday, July 2, 2006 5:21 PM