Missing folders when arranged by "Month" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have all my photos on my home server. My Windows 7 PCs have "//server/photos" added to the Picture Library. When I arrange the photos by folder, I see all my folders and files. When I arrange the photos by month, I noticed that I do not see all my photos. For some reason it only show photos up to a July folder, but I do have photos that were taken in August. I have this issue on my home office PC and my HTPC in and out of WMC. Also in WMC when the photo screen saver comes on, I think per my settings, it should show all photos taken in the past 3 months, but I see photos that I had taken back in May.

I also moved a number of RAW photo files from my photos folder to a new server folder. When I search in the photos folder for *.arw, I still for some reason see files that I already moved and should no longer be there. When I right click and choose open file location, the folder that it takes me to only has *.jpg files.

Since this is happening on both PCs, I am assuming it has to be something with the server.

Can someone please advise a fix for these issues?

Thanks,

Robert.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:36 PM