Paid account active with auto review but API returns TranslateApiException (request credentials not in an active state) RRS feed

• Question

• We have a paid subscription on Auto Renew for the Microsoft Translator API. Our subscription just renewed yesterday. When I check "My Data" it shows the account is in active status and we have almost 6 million characters remaining. It was previously working and we made now changes on our end. However the API is now returning the following exception: 

TranslateApiException: The Azure Market Place Translator Subscription associated with the request credentials is not in an active state. : ID=3444.V2_Json.Translate.4147A43A

This has happened before and we had to sign up for a new auto-renew subscription to get it to work again but we lost characters we paid for, so we don't want to do that again. 

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hello EBritTech,

I am moving your thread to the 'Microsoft Translator Developer & Web Master Support' forum as the issue is related to Microsoft translator for better audience to get a resolution to your issue.

Thanks,
    Syed Irfan Hussain

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 10:46 AM
  • Hello EBritTech,

Please double-check the credit card number (and expiration date) associated with the user account for accuracy and ensure you have allowed a sufficient number of auto-refills for the subscription month.  

If it is all correct and current, we suggest you contact the Azure Subscription support team and they should be able to assist you in determining the issue you're having with your subscription.

Thank you for using the Microsoft Translator API.

Microsoft Translator team - www.microsoft.com/Translator

Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:49 PM
  • Thank you however the support URL you supplied is not working.

The card information is correct and in fact we were charged several times today. 

Friday, August 28, 2015 3:21 AM