Feedback link RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Jamie,

Stephen is correct that feedback.live.com is the standard channel for submitting comments, and that it is monitored by the Live Mesh team.  There have been a few people, in the Wish List sticky thread, requesting a direct link to the forums from the Live Desktop, though.  Not having a direct link to the forums from the Live Desktop was a decision that was made a long time ago, but we are willing to revisit it if customers feel that such a link would be desireable.  So please feel free to add your vote for such a link to the Wish List.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:34 PM

All replies

• That is the standard form for submitting feedback on Live applications and services, which I assume gets directed to the appropriate team for review. I think that it is a valid destination for feedback, but I think it does raise the point that the list of destinations such as help, support, and feedback, should also include a link to the forum labeled "community" or simply "forum."
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    • Proposed as answer by GuyWithDogs Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:12 PM
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:47 PM
  • Hi Jamie,

Stephen is correct that feedback.live.com is the standard channel for submitting comments, and that it is monitored by the Live Mesh team.  There have been a few people, in the Wish List sticky thread, requesting a direct link to the forums from the Live Desktop, though.  Not having a direct link to the forums from the Live Desktop was a decision that was made a long time ago, but we are willing to revisit it if customers feel that such a link would be desireable.  So please feel free to add your vote for such a link to the Wish List.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:34 PM