the same thing with my entretaiment of my computer the media guide for my player does not work. RRS feed

• Question

• andI think is got to do somthing like codecbut is a post traumatic alusination of anadministrator that get drunk all the time.
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:03 PM

Answers

• ¨andI think is got to do somthing like codecbut is a post traumatic alusination of anadministrator that get drunk all the time. ¨

The man that wants help, a little help of his friends.

but remember that song of the beatles ¨.... I am fixing a hole were the rains gets inn and I stop my mind for wondering were it will go?¨

Lennon / Mccartney   The Beatles 

• Marked as answer by José Alfonso Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:07 PM
    • Edited by José Alfonso Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:10 PM a momentary lapp of reason Pink floyd
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:07 PM

All replies

• ¨andI think is got to do somthing like codecbut is a post traumatic alusination of anadministrator that get drunk all the time. ¨

but remember that song of the beatles ¨.... I am fixing a hole were the rains gets inn and I stop my mind for wondering were it will go?¨

• Marked as answer by José Alfonso Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:07 PM
    • Edited by José Alfonso Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:10 PM a momentary lapp of reason Pink floyd
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:07 PM

Can any body give him an aspirin for he feel better and to me live me alone?

the deseas recipient in the pcu awaitnig to be cured by     one eye  whicht engeneer

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:17 PM