When "Enable Remote call control" is selected "Phone Integration" checkbox is not available. RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I’m testing OCS 2007 + CUCM 6.1 + CUPS 6.0 following info in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/pbx/interop/notes/617030nt.pdf.

Everything is installed and configured but for some reasons when I configure for the users the "Enable Remote call control" option, in MOC 2007 the selected "Phone Integration" checkbox is not available (configuring the “Enable Enterprise voice + Enable PBX integration” the checkbox is active…)

I configured the Group Policy in order to have the “Telephony Mode” 3 = Dual Mode” enabled.

I’m using OCS 2007 Standard - Version: 3.0.6363.0 (MSDN) installed on a virtual machine.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

Toluig

Thursday, May 1, 2008 1:45 PM

All replies

•  

Hi, did you make any progress with this as I am still stuck in this topic
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:49 AM
  • I tried everything possible, but I did make no progress at all.

What about you? Did you discover anything interesting?

Thanks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:22 PM
  • Take a look at this thread:

http://forums.microsoft.com/unifiedcommunications/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2661842&SiteID=57

I never go that option (TelephonyMode=4) to work either.  I'm going to contact MS about it as I've heard this mutliple times now and it appears that there is no way to enable RCC and disable PC-to-PC calling, which I think is a huge RCC deployment problem.

I don't expcet too much feedback though as MS is dropping support for RCC features release-by-release and pushing towards EV deployments.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 2:37 PM
  • I've verified that Microsoft has this identified as a known bug and it's scheduled for a fix, but I have no details on just when that might happen.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:56 PM
  • Thanks for the information.

I'm now trying to use option 2... but is only partially working.

I can use the MOC to control the IP Phone, but I still do not have presence informations displayed in the MOC.

Friday, August 29, 2008 5:15 PM
  • hi Toluig,

i've configure OCS to work with Acme Packet SBC + Broadsoft PBX. similar to yours, i can use MOC to control phone but the presence info is not updated.

We did some packet tracing and found that OCS FE is using requesting presence status via port 1849, but when the response comes back to OCS FE, its rejecting the connection on this port.

any resolutions to your issue?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:06 AM
  • we managed to resolve the presence issue when placing an outgoing call (RCC) after configuring Acme Packet to reuse the same TCP connections.

now we faced another issue, where the presence state is not updated when user answers incoming call. packet tracing reveals that the MOC receives the presence update and responded with 200 ok but the presence state is not updated to "in a call".

any suggestions is appreciated!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:31 AM