want to ask a question about saving a video download RRS feed

• Question

• I am downloading videos from a site, and how do I tell the computer where to put the files, I would like to put them in my video folder, but sometimes I can't find where they are or can't find them at all. Is there anyway to put my video files that I have downloaded anywhere I want to.
    • Moved by Just Karl Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:20 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:33 PM

Answers

All replies

• Forrestb1

If you are using a web browser when you download the file it has a setting that you can change to put them where you want.  If you tell us the browser we will tell you where it is and how to do it.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:49 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:19 PM
  • Hello,

You should ask in one of the forums on Microsoft Community:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:20 PM