Licences available RRS feed

• Question

• Hi we are looking to purchase any WHS2011 licences left to continue using on our servers.

We really need your help.

We have contacted UK distributors but they do not have any. I know you are not selling this anymore, but our business depends on these product keys.

Firstly is there anyway we can purchase just the product keys from you? We do not need the media.

Secondly if you can't provide these keys do you have any distributors in other countries that you can check the stock to see if we can find this software to purchase.

We really need your help in this as the cost of server 2012 essentials is too expensive to use in our business.

Thank you in advance.

Friday, October 17, 2014 12:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We can get following description from the Windows Server 2012 Essentials Frequently Asked Questions article.

Q: How long will customers be able to purchase Windows Home Server 2011?

A: Windows Home Server 2011 will remain available in all current channels until December 31, 2013. Additionally, under the standard Microsoft embedded OS licensing terms, select OEM partners may choose to continue offering WHS 2011-based appliances for an extended period of time.

In addition, for this licensing question, I suggest that you can contact Microsoft licensing team for further assistance. I believe we will get a better assistance there.

How to Purchase Through Volume Licensing

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Justin Gu

• Marked as answer by Justin Gu Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:19 AM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:32 AM