none
Locked out of Google Account RRS feed

• Question

•  

s

A week ago message appeared on my computor saying Your PC needs to be repaired - Boot Configuration Data is missing or contains errors. You'll need to use recovery tools on installation media.  Whilst attempting to sort this out I accidentally altered the date on PC from August to November ( the expiry date was to be in October).  Since then, although I am able to access PC for other sites, Facebook etc., I am locked outof my Google account, no email, no way of asking for help.  I am getting message 'Your PC is not safe to use, not private etc,   and underneath it is referring to incorrect date on the security certificate.  I have been told to correct the clock on my PC, but don't know how!  Any attempt I make, I am told my account is out of date!    Any help would be very much appreciated

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, August 28, 2017 4:43 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Monday, August 28, 2017 10:42 AM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. You should probably ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum that deals with Windows issues, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, August 28, 2017 3:08 PM
  • Hello,

Also, ask Google.

Karl

Monday, August 28, 2017 4:43 PM

All replies

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. You should probably ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum that deals with Windows issues, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, August 28, 2017 3:08 PM
  • Hello,

Also, ask Google.

Karl

Monday, August 28, 2017 4:43 PM