Your Opinion: Thursday's Windows 8 for IT Pros Training RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Folks,

For those of us dreading the tedium of another all-day training session, yesterday's Windows 8 for IT Pros Jump Start program was a welcome surprise. It was seven hours of non-stop "edutainment" as Stephen Rose and Joey Snow educated us on all aspects of Microsoft's new desktop operating system, while keeping us perpetually entertained.

Rose and Snow are elite trainers, displaying encyclopedic knowledge of their product, while permeating the audience with an infectious passion bordering on the religious, all in an atmosphere of fun. It was a joy to be a part of that experience, especially since we were also able to interact via text with the online staff who promptly answered all our questions.

Although I missed the first part of the show because of network congestion, what I saw convinced me that Windows 8 is likely to be another great success for Microsoft. It is an exceptional operating system, and I can't wait to deploy it to our clients when the time is right.

So, what did you think of the training yesterday? Are you now eager to deploy Windows 8? Please feel free to share.

Friday, October 19, 2012 3:43 PM