Re-Formating an already formated CD-R RRS feed

• Question

• I burned music to a blank CD and my stereo wouldn't play it. so then i tried to erase the files already on it but i couldn't do it so then something came up saying i needed to prepare the disct and the opptions were live file system, or mastered disc formats so i choose live file system because it said i could erase files like i would with a usb drive. But now that ive done that  i cant burn music files to it and it now reads DVD RW Drive(E:) on the navigation pane, and you have to drag files to the folder to add them to the disc. what i want to do is to re-format it to a mastered disc to be able burn music to it. if any one can help me with this i will geatly appreciate it !!!!!!! (if it is not possible and i should just get a new blank disc let me know soon so i don't waist time saving this one!)

If Im In The Wrong Forum please tell me witch one i should be on thanks.
    • Moved by Alicia CalesMicrosoft employee Tuesday, March 2, 2010 8:04 PM Moving from TechNet Website Feedback Forum, please move or answer as necessary (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:50 PM

Answers