Confused? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been reading on the forums that OC has been updated to version 2.0.2500.12., with updated firewall and AV protection. I am still running 2.0.2500.10 (what I believe was the version on release). Everything is green and appears to be normally functioning (no warnings or advisories). When I click "Check for updates" it says I am up to date, so is this AV and firewall update "phased in" as well? If it is of note, I updated by uninstall/reinstall from the main OC page about two weeks ago rather than wait for automation. Would this make a difference in the AV/firewall definition updates. Should I uninstall/ reinstall again? Just curious.

Monday, December 3, 2007 9:13 PM

Answers

• I don't know when the update to .12 is going out. It is currently the build you will get if you download new. As long as .10 is working fine, don't worry about the update.

-steve

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 1:25 AM

All replies

• I don't know when the update to .12 is going out. It is currently the build you will get if you download new. As long as .10 is working fine, don't worry about the update.

-steve

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 1:25 AM
  • Just FYI- Received Update tonight

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 5:44 AM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

I don't know when the update to .12 is going out. It is currently the build you will get if you download new. As long as .10 is working fine, don't worry about the update.

-steve

I just reinstalled wloc 2.0 Steve  and all I got was 2.0.2500.10

Thursday, December 6, 2007 5:20 AM
  • Sorry for the mis-information, then, Mikro. I thought .12 was for new installs, too. Apparently, .12 is what is being sent to 1.6 for updates now and .10 is still for new installs.

-steve

Friday, December 7, 2007 1:37 AM