Description for the Entities in crm 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to change the description of the following entities in both web and Outlook ( Red box).
    I was not able to find it in the customization XLM or in the entity description
    box. I observed they change in the web and in outlook. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

The Account entity doesn't have any description as shown below in the web, but the Outlook contains the above description

Thanks,

• Edited by CRM Addis Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:15 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:10 PM

Answers

• Have you checked the 'Messages' in entity customization? I don't have an outlook client to test. Change the Display string and check if it helps.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by CRM Addis Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:14 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:04 PM

All replies

• Have you checked the 'Messages' in entity customization? I don't have an outlook client to test. Change the Display string and check if it helps.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by CRM Addis Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:14 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:04 PM
  • Each of the client has different forms, check the one for web client

Philip

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:07 PM
  • Thanks for your response I wan able to find for a few entities but not for Account, Contacts, Opportunities, Marketing List and Administration. 

is there another place to look at?

I found the description in the message for Lead, Campaigns, Quick Campaigns and Activities Only.

Thanks,

• Edited by CRM Addis Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:48 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:48 PM