Can not import licence CRM with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized error ? RRS feed

Answers

• Looking at the screenshot, it looks like the problem is occuring when you try to import a license for Stunnware Filtered Lookup. Have you tried contacting Stunnware for support?

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, November 5, 2010 5:32 PM
    Friday, November 5, 2010 4:11 PM

All replies

• Is this user is a part of privusers group created by crm installation in AD.? if not, add him.

or use the installation user (user who install the CRM) to achieve this task.

I hope it helps.

Amreek singh Senior CRM Consultant CDC Praxa Sydney, Australia http://mscrmshop.blogspot.com
    Friday, November 5, 2010 4:37 AM
  • Good day to you, Amreek

Make sure I use the user account have domain admin and admin local role. And it on privusers group also.

Regards,

Vinh Nguyen

Friday, November 5, 2010 4:46 AM
  • Looking at the screenshot, it looks like the problem is occuring when you try to import a license for Stunnware Filtered Lookup. Have you tried contacting Stunnware for support?

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, November 5, 2010 5:32 PM
    Friday, November 5, 2010 4:11 PM