to find new product key RRS feed

• Question

• product I D:55041-011-1784125-86765

window 7 build 7600

then what will be my product key
    • Edited by ajit das Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:25 AM
    Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:24 AM

Answers

• "ajit das" wrote in message news:4e832366-9198-427d-a88f-186fe109ddb3...

product I D:55041-011-1784125-86765

window 7 build 7600

The only person who knows your Product Key is the legitimate owner. In the case of Retail products such as this, the Key is on a Proof of License label inside the packaging with which the disks came.

What do you need it for?

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, June 10, 2012 10:09 AM
  • The product ID is unrelated to your product key.  It is only useful to Microsoft Support.

You can view the product key with a free program such as KeyFinder by Magical Jellybean Software.  If your Windows is preinstalled you will see the generic key which cannot be used to manually activate.  If you need to manually activate use the product key printed on the label affixed to your computer case or in the battery compartment.  If your Windows is retail then you can find the product key printed on a label inside the dvd case or in an email if you purchased online.  If you don't have the email return to your Microsoft Store account and you will find it there.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.

Sunday, June 10, 2012 2:29 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• "ajit das" wrote in message news:4e832366-9198-427d-a88f-186fe109ddb3...

product I D:55041-011-1784125-86765

window 7 build 7600

The only person who knows your Product Key is the legitimate owner. In the case of Retail products such as this, the Key is on a Proof of License label inside the packaging with which the disks came.

What do you need it for?

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, June 10, 2012 10:09 AM
  • The product ID is unrelated to your product key.  It is only useful to Microsoft Support.

You can view the product key with a free program such as KeyFinder by Magical Jellybean Software.  If your Windows is preinstalled you will see the generic key which cannot be used to manually activate.  If you need to manually activate use the product key printed on the label affixed to your computer case or in the battery compartment.  If your Windows is retail then you can find the product key printed on a label inside the dvd case or in an email if you purchased online.  If you don't have the email return to your Microsoft Store account and you will find it there.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.

Sunday, June 10, 2012 2:29 PM
    Answerer