CRM ads application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    May be you know if something like i describe below is exist.
    I need some application that would correspond a connection between CRM and our Customers cell phone for providing our clients with ads from CRM. (not SMS distributions but full-function application)
    Creating new ads, this application would deploy all information from CRM to the server.
    Our customer should have additional application in their cell phone that would receive new information from the server.
    Customers can use buttons to mark if they are interested in this ad or not, or mark, what type of ads they want to subscribe to. This changes will be directed to the CRM system as response.

If you know something like that, please let me know.
    Akvelon, INC.
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 8:37 AM

Answers

• This pretty much covers it.  A separate website designed for mobile would be your best bet, and then there just needs to be some logic that uniquely identifies each userr for when they click through. 

Then your method of delivery is the only question.  Best bet would be email, as all smartphones can handle that and a web page.

If you're looking for something that includes non-smart phones, I can tell you right now it would be nearly impossible to get a good ROI.  programming for non-smart phones is a pain, there is no true standard, and each phone has its own requirements that frequently are mutually exclusive to another phone's requirements.  mobile dev for non-smart phones is a beast.
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 3:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Ksenia,
    There are Dynamics CRM Mobile version. It depends which Mobiles you are using (Windows Mobile, Blackberry, iPhone).
    First it's a Mobile Express which comes with UR7 and it's simple but for free. It support all the platforms with internet browser.

the best 3rd party solution is (in my opinion)

http://www.cwrmobility.com/

but also Resco is releasing soon own client.

My Dynamics CRM Blog: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 10:47 AM
  • Hi kgorczewski,
    Actually I'm seeking a means for creating some marketing ads in CRM to send it to customers cell phone. Customer can press some buttons in this ad offer, and these results will direct back to our CRM
    Akvelon, INC.
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 11:44 AM
  • I think that you will be able to send marketing email with link to special webpage (scalled to mobile browsers) with required by you selectors.

My Dynamics CRM Blog: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 11:47 AM
  • This pretty much covers it.  A separate website designed for mobile would be your best bet, and then there just needs to be some logic that uniquely identifies each userr for when they click through. 

Then your method of delivery is the only question.  Best bet would be email, as all smartphones can handle that and a web page.

If you're looking for something that includes non-smart phones, I can tell you right now it would be nearly impossible to get a good ROI.  programming for non-smart phones is a pain, there is no true standard, and each phone has its own requirements that frequently are mutually exclusive to another phone's requirements.  mobile dev for non-smart phones is a beast.
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 3:04 PM